1. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
2. May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
3. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
4. Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. Cheers!
5. May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
6. Thank you for letting us share in your special day. We wish you all the happiness in the world.
7. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
8. Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.
9. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
10. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
11. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
12. Here’s to a long, happy life with the one you love. Wishing you the best.
13. May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
14. Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
15. May today mark the first of the rest of your life, filled with love and fellowship.
16. I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. Congratulations!
17. Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
18. So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.
19. Wishing you the best today and always.
20. “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”
21. Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!
22. Thank you for letting us share in the celebration. Welcome to the family!
23. Wishing you a marriage as strong as your faith.
22. "Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together."
23. "May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy."
24. "May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together."
25. "May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine."
26. "May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together."
27. "Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together."
28. "May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years."
29. "Wishing you lots of love and happiness."
30. "Wishing you a long and happy marriage."
31. "Here's to a long and happy marriage!"
32. "Best wishes for a fun-filled future together."
33. "As Bill and Ted said, 'Be excellent to each other.'"
34. "Sending you prayers for unending love and happiness."
35. "Love is the greatest blessing."
36. "Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!"
37. "We're/I'm so happy to welcome a new family member. Best wishes to you both!"
38. "What a wonderful day for our family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime."
39. "What a wonderful addition to our family. We're/I'm so happy to share in your celebration. Congratulations!"
40. "It seems like yesterday we were playing 'house' in the backyard, and now you get to do it in real life. I couldn't be happier for you both. Congratulations!"
41. "Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful day for our family."
42. "Lots of love to the best sister/brother in the whole world and her/his new partner for life. May you have a marriage full of love and happiness!"
43. "I'm so thankful to have a sister/brother like you. And I wish you and your new husband/wife lifelong joy."
44. "We are/I am so happy to welcome a new son/daughter to the family."
45. "What a wonderful day for our family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime."
46. "Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn't be happier. Best wishes to you both."
47. "Best wishes to my son/daughter and son-in-law/daughter-in-law as you start your life together."
48. "We/I love you both. We/I couldn't be happier!"
49. "Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful day for our family."
50. "My/our deepest love and very best wishes to you both."
51. "Son/daughter, I/we feel many emotions on this day. Most of all, I'm/we're happy you've found someone wonderful to share your life with. Best wishes to you both."
52. "We/I know we're/I'm not losing a son/daughter. We're/I'm gaining a son/daughter. Much happiness to you."
53. Congratulations on your wedding. I wish both of you a very happy married life.
54. Sending my best wishes to both of you. May you have a wonderful life with your life partner!
55. Congratulations! I wish you a happy and prosperous married life that lasts forever.
56. May God bless you both with long and happy married life. Congratulations on your wedding.
57. Congratulations! May God always guide you to lead a married life full of love, compassion, and purity. May you both find true happiness in the prayers!
58. Today is the beginning of your new chapter of life. Wishing you all the love, joy, and happiness!
59. Heartiest congratulations to both of you on your wedding day. Wishing you a happy married life!
60. May your special day be filled with sweet memories that you can cherish forever. All the best wishes for both of you!
61. Congratulations on your marriage! You two look so good together that it seems like you really are made for each other! Have a wonderful life together!
62. Congratulations. I wish this marriage brings love and happiness and prosperity in your life.
63. A big CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding! We are so happy for you. Enjoy your conjugal life!
64. Best wishes to the bride and groom. I hope your love for one other becomes stronger with each passing year.
65. May the love that joins you together only become stronger in the coming years of your life. May you have a prosperous life ahead!
66. Marriage is a comedy to one person and a tragedy to the other. Let’s see who turns out to be who. Happy wedding!
67. Congratulations! Always cherish the love you have for each other and never let it fade away. Accept my heartiest wedding wishes for you!
68. May you find all the happiness in the world and may your days be filled with the colors of love. Congratulations to both of you!
69. We are so happy to add a new member to our family. Thank you so much for bringing joy to our hearts. Congratulations!
70. It’s a new life and new journey that you both have vowed to continue together. May God bless you and guide you in the right way!
71. I am so happy that you have found the true love of your life and May this love of yours may bloom in every season!
72. Two beautiful hearts joining together with a promise of never letting go of each other. Take my warm wishes of lifetime happiness, joy, and prosperity for you!
73. Congratulations! From today you are not just two different people in love, but you are a family. A whole package of love, passion, and affection!
74. Years may come and go but your love may always grow! Best wishes to both of you!
75. May your marriage be filled with all the sweet ingredients of love and friendship! Congratulations!
76. Wishing you a lifetime of joy as you join your lives together in the holy bond of marriage. May God bless you both!
77. I pray for your marriage to be filled with happiness, love, and support. Have the happiest married life, dear!
78. May your married life be filled with the kind of love that comes directly from heaven. Best wishes to both of you!
79. I pray to God that he guide you both towards a joyous and meaningful life. May your love deepen through the years to come! Best wishes to both of you!
80. You two have just made the brightest example of undying and unfailing love in front of the world. May you both be happy in the coming years!
81. Best wishes to the perfect couple! May the love you share right now grow stronger with years.
82. Seeing two people in love and finding happiness with each other is the best and beautiful thing. Best Wishes to you!
83. Sending my best wishes for the wedding of the couple whose love makes me believe in love!
84. Wonderful newlyweds, you are the sweetest couple I have ever seen! I wish all the happiness comes to you. The warmest Congratulations on the wedding!
85. You two look so perfect as a couple that every time I see you together, I feel inspired. Congratulations to both of you on your wedding!
86. You two have found the perfect partner for each other. Never let each other feel alone ever again. Enjoy an exciting post-marriage life!
87. Married life is always full of new adventures and new experiences. Always keep each other in your heart and let the passion of love overwhelm you!
88. You are the sweetest couple I have ever seen! You two deserve the best things in the world. Keep happy with each other. Happy wedding!
89. No worries and doubt anymore, let it be love from the beginning to the end. Make your married life a piece of heaven. Happy wedding to both of you!
90. Dear newlyweds! I am so much glad because I get to enjoy your wedding! How sweet a pair you are! All the best wishes are for you two. Keep smiling!
91. Cherish the blessings of love in each other from this day forward. Be each other’s perfect companion in this journey of life!
92. You may just have started to know each other but to us, it feels like you have known each other for years. It’s a delight to see you together!
93. God truly made both of you for each other. You look so perfect with each other that it seems like you’ve been in love for a thousand years!
94. I wish you may never stop being amazed by each other and never stop falling in love with each other. May your house be filled with happiness!
95. Wishing you two a lifetime of joy as you join your lives together in the sacred bond of marriage. Best wishes to both of you!